[Ubuntu-BD] about filezilla installation

Ashiqur Rahman Angel angel at linux.org.bd
Sun Aug 9 17:40:45 BST 2009

This is special case, I can ensure this, synaptic won't work here as well.
Dunno why.

On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 11:10 PM, Lenin <lenin at phpxperts.net> wrote:

> Either use synaptic package manager or use the
> apt-get method at the bash shell.

Is it really? I wonder then why Ubuntu Documentation will use unrecommended
Add Remove Softwares instead of Synaptic? (
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RestrictedFormats). In my opinion, Add
Remove Softwares is better for novice but Synaptic for advanced user, it's
great for people who want more features, without having to use apt-get for
everything, but it's terrible for people who want a simple "I want D9" and
they get it.

Add/remove softwares is not the recommended method for installing and

--
Angel
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Angel

Fedora -- Freedom² and rapid innovation

Pablo Picasso<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/p/pablo_picasso.html>
- "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."