[Ubuntu-BD] about filezilla installation

Ashiqur Rahman Angel angel at linux.org.bd
Sun Aug 9 14:57:42 BST 2009

Yes. It's. This happens when synaptic or another package update /
installation application is already running. Close any other package
managers (including Add/Remove application including GUI and command,
language pack installer, auto update etc.) and retry.

--
Angel
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Angel

Fedora -- Freedom² and rapid innovation
Sent from Dhaka, Bangladesh
Joan Crawford<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/joan_crawford.html>
- "I, Joan Crawford, I believe in the dollar. Everything I earn, I
spend."