[Ubuntu-BD] Default applications

Tarin Mahmood mrlinux045 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 18:29:31 BST 2009

my turn,

text editor, programming anything: vim, find my setup at
http://github.com/tmahmood/vimrc_config/tree/master
version controlling: GIT
terminal: gnome-terminal
ftp: lftp sometime filezilla
download manager: wget
browser: firefox 3.5
music player: at this moment moc
video player: mplayer or vlc or gnome mplayer whichever can play my video he
he
word: open office
torrent: deluge
Virtualbox: for some windows application
Gnome-do: can't live without it
im: don't chat much, but use gmail interface to chat some friends sometimes,
and skype for some clients. don't use pidgin anymore as it stores password
in  text files

as I've said I like minimum and all my apps are minimum

Mahmood