[Ubuntu-BD] Default applications

Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor zombiegenerator at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 09:08:48 BST 2009

মঙ্গলবার 04 আগ 2009 03:04 অপরাহ্ণ তারিখে, saeed ahmed লিখেছে:
> hello jui,
>
> go to application->add/remove software choose the software what you want and
> start download those. after update the system, you fall in love with linux.
>
> i never taste linux mint. but i think for beginner ubuntu is best. now in my
> lappi, ubuntu is only OS. and i have no problem yet.
>
> Regards,
> saeed
> http://saeed05.wordpress.com
> rajshahi
>
> On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 2:54 PM, Sharmin Akter<jui at 6zap.com>  wrote:
>

>> Hello all,I am really amazed to see you guys replying to my post. Thank you
>> all for those nice comments and replies.I'm willing to share by default
>> applications list here:1.KOffice as a office suite.2.VLC as the video
>> player.3.Songbird as the audio player.4.Foxit as the PDF reader.5.Google
>> Chrome as the only web browser(No FF.:P:P)6.Gwget as the download
>> manager.Let me know what you people use and if you have any suggestion,then
>> please let me know that too.-----With best wishes-Sharmin Akter Jui
>> Powered by the 6zap. Sign up at http://www.6zap.com for an account that
>> provides advanced e-mail, calendar and contacts capabilities.
>>
>> --
>> Ubuntu Bangladesh | http://ubuntu-bd.org
>> ubuntu-bd at lists.ubuntu.com

I don't agree with you Saeed bro. LINUX MINT has everything that ubuntu
got. And some more. The theme and look is more user friendly than
Ubuntu. And most of all,It delivers the codecs built in so you don't
have to download them again.

--
May almighty's blessing always be upon you-
Md.Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor