[Ubuntu-BD] Default applications

saeed ahmed saeed.sas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 09:04:33 BST 2009

hello jui,

go to application->add/remove software choose the software what you want and
start download those. after update the system, you fall in love with linux.

i never taste linux mint. but i think for beginner ubuntu is best. now in my
lappi, ubuntu is only OS. and i have no problem yet.

Regards,
saeed
http://saeed05.wordpress.com
rajshahi