[Ubuntu-BD] Hello this is Jui

samir sam1487 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 21:03:47 BST 2009

I think installing ubuntu along with everything you had already is something
big guys won't even try, shameful indeed. Its amazing that you did it with
flying colours, and proved how well Ubuntu and its users are getting along.
Thanks for you mail, will inspire a few more to this wonderful and really
easy (i bet it is) world of Ubuntu.

And yes, you are right. This is an amazing group. I would like you to know
that with internet and ubuntu (or linux for that matter), you can go
anywhere and do everything you could in windows. First of all, try searching
for things you want to know in google, like "best media player for ubuntu",
and you may well be amazed. There's this link I share, helped me so many
times, make sure you don't miss it. http://www.ubuntugeek.com/ .

One last thing, learn also from the ubuntu forums. I actually never had to
look beyond these resources; this group, the forum, and the internet. Here
it is: http://ubuntuforums.org/

Hope you really enjoy the safe, secure, virus-free and indeed friendly world
of computing in ubuntu.

NB: If you like grphical enhancements, go for kubuntu. Surprises await.

Bye.

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 1:10 AM, Lenin <lenin at phpxperts.net> wrote:

> >> As far as I remember that was one of the the first few english sentences
> >> learnt to translate from Bangla to English -- "I *read in* class one".
> >

> > read in actually doesn't mean you study. Very oldish and we learnt at
> > school because our system follows old british and which are even
> un-applied
> > in todays terms. anyways we can leave it here. :)
> >

> Addition: I wouldn't have mentioned otherwise. I mentioned it as she's from
> first year of college. And its important at that stage about your language
> proficiency(writing prose, essays etc), thats all about it.  cheers!  :)
> --
> Ubuntu Bangladesh | http://ubuntu-bd.org

samir
[ http://bitsnbytes.pcriot.com ]