[Ubuntu-BD] Portable Python

maSnun masnun at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 17:50:23 BST 2009

http://masnun.appspot.com is my GAE site. it is mainly for the mobile
web. a simple app to publish my status. i have worked with the Yahoo!
BOSS API for python and wrote a single script to replace the official
package.
but i am a beginner to python and gae. i prefer php to python for web
development. and gae domain is banned in many countries. so i lost
interest in gae. i am using 2.6.1 on my vista.
but i chose 3.0 for portable python just because it was small in size.
python 2.6 has bothway compatibility. 3.0 and 2.x both series will
work on it. great to hear jaunty has 2.6.2 :]

--
Abu Ashraf Masnun
Grad Student, BBA,