[Ubuntu-BD] Driver For Internal Modem

9el lenin at phpxperts.net
Fri Apr 17 15:01:40 BST 2009

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 7:25 PM, maSnun <masnun at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am first time using a mailing list. I couldn't find a way to search the
> old messages and threads. Sorry, if I am re posting things.
> I am using BTTB connection with an Internal modem (PCI modem ??). Is there
> work around to get it working on my Ubuntu 8.10 ?
At the end of the mails you see the mailing list URL

Search in there with wvdial as the topic.

Usually you wont have to install driver.

you use this command in shell:

*sudo wvdialconf*
then edit the resulting configuratioin file using *sudo nano
for the necessary settings to enable there.

After you set those.

Run :
*sudo wvdial*

and it should connect you to internet :)