[ Ubuntu-BD ] গুগলের উন্মুক্তসোর্স ব্রাউজার- ক্রোম

9el lenin at phpxperts.net
Sun Sep 7 11:54:07 BST 2008

As you said you dont try to sense. You missed it. I cant search much from my
office. Though my office pc is also Ubuntu for about 2 months or maybe more.
My only pc at home has its monitor burnt recently and I bought a lappy it
has only ubuntu on it. I am not willing to install Windows in that. And I am
not even a newcomer in Linux OS. I had been using it experimentally from
about 1998.

And read my latter mail to get the reason behind of my mentioning this sort
of points here.