[ Ubuntu-BD ] গুগলের উন্মুক্তসোর্স ব্রাউজার- ক্রোম

Tarin Mahmood tmahmood at arenamobile.com
Sun Sep 7 10:50:06 BST 2008

some Well, for windows there's many experts available at your doors.
Most wont tell you to do "Little bit of google"

Funny!? I thought we were talking in a Linux Mailing list where everyone
helping each other out :-/ or am I in a wrong mailing list?

The problem you mentioned (boot loader fix) is a very common problem and
have been solved more than thousands of time and available through Google.
If your not willing to find your own solution no one can help you.

<< You talkin about changing my mentality. I have my first ever laptop
installed ubuntu from the first day.

My one and only home PC only have Linux, I don't even dual boot... so? and
If I buy any laptop that will certainly have Linux from day one ... but what
does that implies?

The difference between you and me is. I
can sense other's minds I can read what others would say. I can tell others
problems so I can solve them better. You thought those were just inside my
mind. No thats not. When you wanna implement this system I read the minds of
the people you gonna face.

You don't know anything about my mind or mentality and I certainly not tried
to read your mind or even tried to guess your mind. my comment was to those
who still blames Linux for the problems that's not its fault (Shahriar bhai
also explained it) and this is one topic I have seen discussed over and
over, in this mailing list, in many forum, this is the common mentality of
the other people you mention of

And I don't try to solve anyones problem, then that would be my problem,
right? I just try to give the way that would lead to the solution to the
problem. So I don't waste time sensing others mind :p

I've to say, I've gone through almost every problems I've seen in this
mailing list. I solved them using Google and forums. I had a slow Internet
connection still I downloaded and installed required stuff. I spent time
reading and searching until I found a solution or explanation of the
problem. Cause I was willing to give it some time. And Now as I know my ways
around it and have a basic understanding of the system I can come around
most of these common problems and when you come out of these problem, using
Linux is a wonderful experience.

The wrong mentality is missing out the Big Picture for smaller details. You
are missing it, I'm not. thats what difference between our mentality.

Thanks
Mahmood