[ Ubuntu-BD ] [urgent] how to write bangla vowel using default (natinal) keyboard in ubuntu

Shahriar Tariq shahriar at linux.org.bd
Sun Sep 7 10:41:32 BST 2008

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 3:26 PM, nasir khan <nasir8891 at gmail.com> wrote:

> i can not write bangla using default key board.
> please do not tell me to use Probhat because i am using the national
> keyboard in windows . i use the avro keyboard there .

I have no idea what is wrong with probhat. There is not a single chance Avro
will appear in Linux in coming years. because its not open source and the
developers are not yet interested to bring it in linux.

When I go to rome I would like to act as a roman. Probhat is the only way I
prefer and I even use probhat when I go to windows.

Maybe omi bhai will be able to help you out here.. there are other ways to
write.. ask for his help
--
Thanking you
Shahriar