[ Ubuntu-BD ] problems with unicode bangla

Shabab Mustafa shabab_mustafa at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 22:31:51 BST 2008

Well couple of weeks ago I was suffering problems viewing amaderprojukti.com, projanmo.com, schalayatan.com, bbc.co.uk/bengali and some other Bengali Unicode sites. But finally I sorted out the problem and solved it.

But before suggesting any solution screenshot will be preferable to indentify the problems are in same arena and avoid the 'right solution in wrong situaion'. Plz upload your shots on a different place (like http://xs.to)  and  give us the link. I guess our mailing list doesn't support the attachments.