[Ubuntu-BD] Writing Bangla in Ubuntu

Shahiduzzaman shahid21st at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 06:18:26 GMT 2008

Dear 9el,

Thanks for your mail. I got the article and could able to use the
unijoy layout. Do you (or anybody) know, how could use the probhat
layout in Ubuntu using scim or any other method? Basically previously
I used Debian Edge and used probhat layout there following the
configurations in Bengaliunx (Ankur) site. But I can't apply those in
my Ubuntu Hardy heron.

Thanks.

Shahid