[Ubuntu-BD] Votebd.org won the Manthan Award 2008

রুবন roobon at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 17:27:55 BST 2008

Hurrah! We have won the award http://manthanaward.org/. Actually we deserved
it. I am very much happy to receive this award by my own hand. As well as I
received more 2 awards on behalf of ankur and Unnayan TV. Everybody
appreciated us. I enjoyed and empowered.

Congratulations to Votebd <http://votebd.org> team. All your effort and hard
work made it happen. It's my pleasure to come to Delhi and take the award on
behalf of you. I am really happy to be with SHUJAN <http://shujan.org>. It
would be better to come more people here. It was very difficult to manage
all the things alone. We had a big pavilion but we were only 3 people. We
hadn't much logistics and not well furnished. Though we had a poor
participation, we won 6 awards. It is really tremendous.

My flight is on 21 October. Before that I will visit Delhi and Tajmahal.

See you soon. Thanks.

Note: I will send you more photos next.
Syed Ziaul Habib (Roobon), Program Officer, The Hunger Project-Bangladesh,
Volunteer Web Programmer of votebd.org, Part time lecturer of
ibcs-primax.com
Team member and contributor of biggani.org, Contributor photographer of
photoshare.org
Technology writer of jaijaidin.com, Blog: roobon.wordpress.com