[Ubuntu-BD] help needed regarding ubuntu 8.10 net connection

Tarin Mahmood mahmood.tarin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 04:37:53 GMT 2008

Before someone could help you, you need to provide some information.
information like:
1. What is your ISP?
2. Your ethernet card model
3. Do you have to authenticate to be connected (in windows)?
4. Do you have to use manual setting(in windows)?

You can configure your connection in

System>Preference>Network Configuration (Ubuntu 8.1)
System>Adminstration>Network Configuration (older)

or right clicking the Network manager Icon in the tray, and selecting Manual
Configuration.