[Ubuntu-BD] Ubuntu

Raihan Hasnain Rahman raihanhasnain at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 21:56:52 GMT 2008

1. Default ubuntu installation takes around 2.5GB afaik. If you do not
install a loads of stuff 5/6GB is alright I guess.
But remember, by default your home directory is in your root
partition. Whatever you keep on your desktop and home directory gets
stored in your root partition. So it is upto you. A good practice is
to make another partition as "/home" for a dedicated home folder
(everything you want to store).

If you want to take screenshots of a running OS in a virtual machine
(VM), you have to use your guest operating system's screenshot method.
(print screen and/or any other software). Since a VM runs as any other
application, it doesn't matter when you are taking the sceenshot, just
take it ;)

2. I have no idea, but my opinion is, even if it is possible it is not
a good idea to change the size of the root partition. Why don't you
give it a try? Why not try it in a virtual machine? :D

Let us know ;)

Happy Linuxing!

2008 নভেম্বর 23 00:37 এ, DarkLord (:= <darklord2007 at gmail.com> লিখেছেন: