[Ubuntu-BD] Intrepid Ibex Live was a success!

Angel angel at linux.org.bd
Sat Nov 22 17:01:35 GMT 2008

Probably, its not the disc problem. However to make sure, most easiest way,
try to copy the whole disc from Windows.
Now, it could be a cable problem. Recent drives using Ultra-DMA can push
data through the cable at high enough rates to expose cable issues.
If its not SATA, change the IDE cable, if only using one drive on the cable
use the connectors at the ends of the cable not the middle connector.
If everything is same, probably your DVD drive is faulty.

Angel
GPG key: 0xC4639705
Bangladesh Linux Users Alliance
Fedora Ambassador Bangladesh