[Ubuntu-BD] Ubuntu addon must
shiplu.net at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 18:50:31 GMT 2008
I can give a tips to collect the necessary packages for that we normally
1. Install Ubuntu from LiveCD.
2. Enable Internet connection
3. Clean all caches from /var/cache/apt/archives by manually or any command
4. Now setup the Ubuntu as your need from synaptic or any other GUI tools
Install openoffice, codecs, players, editors, tools, etc etc.
5. When everything is installed and setup copy all the contents of
/var/cache/apt/archives and the /etc/apt/source.list file to your Add-on CD
6. Now distribute this CD with the Ubuntu LiveCD that you use. It may be
6.06 or 7.10 or 8.04 or 8.10. whatever you use.
7. While distributing tell the user to install Ubuntu then copy source.list
from Add-on CD to Ubuntu's /etc/apt/ and Copy all the archives contents
(.deb files) to Ubutnu's /var/cache/apt/archives dir.
8. Now the user can install every thing from synaptic or adept without net
A K M Mokaddim
Stop Top Posting !!
More information about the ubuntu-bd