[Ubuntu-BD] Dialer with Ubuntu 8.04

Shabab Mustafa shabab_mustafa at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 06:09:39 GMT 2008

Need some more information:

1. What kind of Internet connection are you using?
2. What is the procedure of connecting in Window$?

3. Didn't get you statement clearly. Did you said that "it is too large for 1CD". How is it possible bro? Intrepid Ibex Desktop CD ISO is 699MB and we burnt and used it without any problem. Can you tell us the size of ISO that you have downloaded?