[ Ubuntu-BD ] linux.org.bd down??

9el doctortomorrow at gmail.com
Wed May 28 12:16:35 BST 2008

Dear Omi Bhai,
.bd should be lower priced its too high (tk 1500 yearly) for just TLD.
BTTB should allow us to register domains like  www.bangladesh.bd or
www.dhaka.bd   why ppl will be giving two domain costs?  Just becuz they are
Bangladeshi?
As yahoo offers $1.99 per domain we should be able to get  Bangladeshi Top
Level Domain for like 200tk per year
Otherwise there's almost no point for  .bd domains

What do you think?

Regards

Lenin