[ Ubuntu-BD ] I Wanna Backup

Kowsheek Mahmood kowsheek at gmail.com
Sun May 25 14:03:56 BST 2008

Hello,
Thank you for replying :D

Thing is I mainly want to backup file I download using the Synaptic Package
Manager so that if I reinstall Ubuntu somewhere I can have my updates ready.
This is a requirement because the download speed I get is not very high (I
use Grameen) and I am not using a download accelerator in Ubuntu.

As I was told earlier, backing up the /etc folder should suffice I hope.

Thank you.

Kowsheek Mahmood
http://profile.to/redkid