[ Ubuntu-BD ] Fade up from UBUNTU

Raihan Hasnain raihanhasnain at gmail.com
Fri May 23 23:51:15 BST 2008

Dear SYMON SYMON,

There is another thing I want to add
Downloading Thunderbird for Windows, Linux or Mac would take more or
less same time.
Same goes for installation - installation time should take more or
less same.

So why to fade up this early? Installation of software is easier in
Linux.
Besides, somebody else (most probably Nasim bhai) already mentioned -
Ubuntu comes with a built-in mailing client called Evolution. Which is
almost same as Thunderbird. You just had to ask someone when you were
facing problem.

My suggestion is, when you'll get free, try Ubuntu Linux again. Ask
questions to us or any ubuntu forums you like. Search on google for
solutions. Ubuntu is far more easier to use, takes amazingly low
resources, doesn't crash on the face when you are working on really
important job. All these features made Ubuntu superior. I did all my
programming assignments and reports on Ubuntu just for this reason.

Once you have prepared a nice and perfect setup according to your
purpose now you can use this setup for a really loooooong time, with
out worrying about viruses, spy-wares, crashes, and other stuffs that
made Windows users reinstalling OS 10TPM (Times Per Month).

Just give it a fair try, and you won't turn back. I can assure you.