[ Ubuntu-BD ] Game emulator

Raihan Hasnain raihanhasnain at gmail.com
Wed May 21 18:26:49 BST 2008

I don't think so. Don't want to disappoint any one of you but the
problem is WineX repository is not maintained any more. So the source
available is too old. Meaning even if you successfully compiled it you
won't be able to run new games/application. Besides, Cedega releases
"engine" updates frequently. Those engines adds the game database to
give better support. On the free WineX you won't be able to update the
engine.

On the other hand, WINE became enough powerful to support more games +
application than the WineX. From my own experience, Warcraft 3 ran
smoother by WINE comparing to Cedega 6!

Wine is going to release their 1.0 version soon youhooo :D