[ Ubuntu-BD ] about the signature...

nurul ferdous nurul_ferdous at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 10:09:01 BST 2008

About me:

Name: Nurul Ferdous
Profession: SW Engineer
Home District: Mymensingh
Cell: +8801197118277
E-Mail: ferdous at saifurs.org
YM: nurul_ferdous at yahoo.com
Personal Site: www.nexgenbd.co.nr www.nurulferdous.multiply.com www.ferdous.wordpress.com

My Works: Desktop Development
	1. Student Management System
	2. Quick Teacher Scheduler
	3. Achol Distribution System
	4. Accounting software for two new companies.

My Works: Web

	1. http://www.saifurs.org/
	2. http://www.edunews24.com/
	3. http://www.jobnews24.com/ (under construction)
	4. http://blog.saifurs.org/
	5. http://www.daccapost.com/ (under construction)
	6. http://www.koreafellowship.com/ (under construction)

I have a
positive, "can-do" attitude. I relish tackling new classes of
problems with ingenuity and dogged tenacity!  When working I enjoy my job and love to make and have a friendly and
energetic work environment

I believe in
documentation and unit-testing and really, really try to do it. I keep abreast
of new technologies, subscribe to (and generally read) innumerable academic
journals, industry magazines and all the trade rags.

I love to
travel and spend time with my family whenever possible. In my off time, I read
books, try to write something and try to sing (though it has been often
regarded as a curse to my audience).