[ Ubuntu-BD ] 3gp converter

Angel angel.fedora at gmail.com
Mon May 19 17:14:41 BST 2008

Then, like you, they are right from there view. I told, what I think. It's
my opinion. You don't need to be agree. Why you bother? That article cant
change my mind. Who is lying? I don't need to. It's true. Now a days, it's
very possible to use Linux without touching Terminal (I am not talking about
advanced user, like running a server etc etc). My family is using Linux,
from five months. Before, they was using Xp. They never needed to know, what
is terminal. Like in Xp, they didn't know, what is Command Prompt.