[ Ubuntu-BD ] 3gp converter

Angel angel.fedora at gmail.com
Mon May 19 13:40:28 BST 2008

Whatever, you all say, but I am highlighting Omi Vaia's words here again,
as, now it´s not impossible to use Linux, without touching Terminal.

"*But one thing you have to admit brothers. Due to your love to command
line, Linux has fewer users than Windows.

Face the truth.

This is why I want to request all *experts* not to give terminal solutions.
If I ask you for a help and you give me terminal solution, may be I piss on
Linux and go back to Windows. I'm talking practical here, don't take
anything personally.

We discussed the same on the release party and no one could give a proper
answer.

So please no terminal. Everyone is not like the *experts* .* "

But you know what, I think, many experts know the CLI solution good, but
doesn't know GUI solution, rightly.
It's also a fact.
:P

--