[ Ubuntu-BD ] Clueless

Shahriar Tariq shahriar at linux.org.bd
Thu May 15 15:09:35 BST 2008

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 6:24 PM, Nasimul Haque <nasim.haque at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Shahriar, this kind of people do exist. Believe me. Our recieptionist
> has no idea what is windows. She mails us regular and maintains our
> library from her computer. For this reason, she has two icons on her
> desktop. When I came here first, I asked her what is the address of
> our library. She then showed me her desktop icon and told me to click
> it. She does not even know that icon is specially made for her by the
> sysadmin which only works on her desktop. I was really surprised that
> time. :-o
>
> Nasim

Yes I understand that... but this person is using a pc using internet,
browsing to a forum and browsing to a dedicated Ubuntu Forum and saying this
thing... it is really amusing to me.. When you post on the forum I expect
that you know what the forum consists of.. and whom you are communicating
with.

Thanking you
Shahriar