[ Ubuntu-BD ] Command line Utility/Program

Muhammad Anas boksh928 at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 12:34:18 BST 2008

Thanks bhaia.

I would like to get the mint 4 Xfce version for now. How can I contact you? You can send me your mobile no in my personal mail or can send me a blank sms.

"P.S. Mint is Ubuntu all the way."
I read somewhere Mint is 80% ubuntu. Well, I gave it the preference for the rest 20%.

 Regards,
Md. Anas Boksh Mazady
Engineer, AKTEL
Cell# (88) 01817181311