[ Ubuntu-BD ] Command line Utility/Program

raihan hasnain raihanhasnain at gmail.com
Wed May 14 03:12:09 BST 2008

How to use it? It is just another DE (desktop environment)
gOS (another ubuntu derived distro) uses it as default DE.
It is still in beta phase lacks stability. I couldn't like it at all.

Enlightenment is a darwin based DE, therefore having a native dock!

It couldn't become alternative of GNOME and KDE yet. If you are looking for
a good alternative, Xfce is the name (I see a storm is coming).