[ Ubuntu-BD ] Fedora 9 Gives Ubuntu a Run For Its Money

Shahriar Tariq shahriar at linux.org.bd
Wed May 14 00:00:08 BST 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 4:02 AM, Angel <angel.fedora at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes. I am sorry, it was my fault to sending such a mail to this list. I
> forget, here we all are Bangalis.
> Thank you all.
> :)

I really had respect for you untill now... what kind of nationalism and
enthusiasm you show when you utter remarks like this??!!! I simply hate this
kind of remarks. YOU ARE ALSO A BANGALI ANGEL AND YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THAT.
Dont try to bypass something by saying stereotypes like Bangalis will never
improve, Bangalis dont have any knowledge, Bangalis are always stupid, Its
hard to work with Bangalis.

We are the next generation, ITS OUR DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITY TO CHANGE IT!
You and I should work to Change these stereotypes. You and I, both are from
the same genaration. But it seems our working paterns are different. You
tend to work in hot temper and make remarks that are destructive for both
your image and your group

If you think that some trends must be break through, some myths needed to be
changed. Then work on it... change the myths. Encourage people to use
Fedora. Counter point your oponents, instead of doing that you are waging
war!! this way you are alianing yourself as well as Fedora. The more you
make bad remarks the more people will say negetive about Fedora. This is
harmfull for your purpose.

On my note I have never used Fedora personally, so I dont have any idea
regarding it. But I can say from my years of reading articles, many welknown
reviewer/enthusiasts have put Fedora as a test baby for Red Hat Enterprise.
And even on the release note it is evedent. on the FreeAPI you please read
the last line and explain it to me since you ARE NON BENGALI and YOU
UNDERSTAND ENGLISH WELL

Anyway I hope you will be cautious in the future to make remarks..

I am looking forward
--
Thanking you
Shahriar