[ Ubuntu-BD ] Call for help: looking for speakers

Russell John russell at linux.org.bd
Mon May 12 16:40:16 BST 2008

Hi friends,

We're looking for fresh faces who'd like to make presentations on
Ubuntu (and it's derivatives) on the release party.  If anyone is
interested to speak, then please reply me off the list (russell AT
linux.org.bd) and we can discuss about the topic and the content.
We're looking for presentations of 15-20 minutes time limit and the
subject matter should be ledgible for novice and intermediate level
users.

Hoping for all your support.  Let's make the event a success story. :)

Thanks,
Russell

--
Your mouse has moved. Windows NT must be restarted for the change to
take effect. Reboot now? [ OK ]