[ Ubuntu-BD ] Hardy Release Party events page on Facebook

Russell John russell at linux.org.bd
Mon May 12 16:24:36 BST 2008

Dear friends,

I'm sure almost all of you have a Facebook account, and if you do,
then kindly RSVP yourself on our Hardy Release Party events page:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=16348641964.

This way, we'll get to know how many people might turn up to the event
so that we can make necessary logistic arrangements.  Until now 56
people have RSVPed "yes" and 48 people had RSVPed "maybe".

Also, please feel free to join the Ubuntu Bangladesh group there,
which is at: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=28261357216.  Join
yourself and invite your contacts -- spread love, spread the word of
Ubuntu.

Thanking you all,
Russell

--
Your mouse has moved. Windows NT must be restarted for the change to
take effect. Reboot now? [ OK ]