[ Ubuntu-BD ] problem updating linux-image-2.6.24-*

Shahriar Tariq shahriar at linux.org.bd
Thu Jun 19 21:18:55 BST 2008

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 2:07 AM, Russell John <russell.john at ubuntu.com>
wrote:

> he pasted it on pastebin as I asked him to do so.  Pastebins
> retain character spacing making it very legible to read.  On the other
> hand, pasting outputs/config files/scripts/logs on the mail body makes
> it look ugly and often illegible.  Pastebins are mostly used on IRC
> because pasting large text can be annoying to other users and helpers
> on a busy channel, and more importantly the user will get disconnected
> from the server for excess flood if the text is too long.  It is not
> forbidden, but rather discouraged.

humm I agree with Russell vai over here... pastebins are not only for the
irc channels.. I also use it to take helps from experienced people... and I
think it is perfectly normal to use pastebins as long as its appropriate
contents... mailing long texts may not serve my purpose... for quick patch
and lookup and reference I like pastebins...

you may use it for any purposes... but be sure... do not post spams.. or
make them last for one days.. unless your problem is still unsolved...

--
Thanking you
Shahriar