[ Ubuntu-BD ] Internet Connection Sharing

Hafiz Imtiaz Fortune eee.imtiaz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 09:30:01 BST 2008

Hello all

I need help about internet connection sharing. Let me describe the
scenario.

I have two PCs at my home. One is running XP [not connected to internet]
and another is running ubuntu 8.04 [connected to the internet using
Grameenphone EDGE].

Yesterday i have connected these two PCs with a crossover LAN cable for
file sharing. Now,can i use this connection to share internet on the XP
pc? That is, i want to access internet from the XP pc utilizing the LAN.

Could anyone please help me with this?

Thanks in advance

--
Hafiz Imtiaz Fortune