[ Ubuntu-BD ] Alternate shorcuts

shiplu shiplu.net at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 13:36:57 BST 2008

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 7:53 AM, Tarin Mahmood <tmahmood at arenamobile.com>
wrote:

> in terminal you can use the following shortcuts
>
> Ctrl+Shift+c for copying
> Ctrl+Shift+v for pasting
>
> I can't remember anything about cutting text from terminal
>
> also there is another option, X have actually 2 clipboards
>
> select some text and click middle mouse button to paste the selected text
> anywhere ;)
>
> T. Mahmood
> Arena Mobile, Bangladesh

Its quite annoying to remember different shortcuts for different application
just for copy paste. But the shortcuts I have given is widely accepted. Its
used in both windows and linux. its difficult to find any app that doesn't
support these unless you start finding.

--
A K M Mokaddim
http://talk.cmyweb.net/