[ Ubuntu-BD ] create shortcut key for changing keyboard layout in KUBUNTU

shiplu shiplu.net at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 06:07:39 BST 2008

I changed it after 1/2 hours of sending this mail. But Didn't Inform coz I
thought same subject would make another thread. Anyway, My shortcut key is
Shift+Backspace. By searching in google I came to know that the default
shortcut is Ctrl+Alt+K. Well If I use this shortcut to change kb layout to
BD It works and I can write bangla. But the problem is reverting to the EN
again. Because when you press Ctrl+Alt+K , Its not 'K'. Its ত. And
Ctrl+Alt+ত  is not keyboard layout changer.
Thanks
--
A K M Mokaddim
http://talk.cmyweb.net/