[ Ubuntu-BD ] Hardy bitterness

Shahriar Tariq shahriar at linux.org.bd
Sat Jun 7 11:24:44 BST 2008

I just love this lively conversation :D

Its nice to see Linux gurus (dont say anything its my opinion its fine if
you dont think of yourself guru or goru or anything on that matter :P) are
making an effort to establish and communicate their views...

I just love the way these people are putting their points without being too
offensive and abusive about others opinion.. We should learn from the
seniors how to keep your head cool and put your opinions..

This is the reason I say cheers to the gurus :D

--
Thanking you
Shahriar