[ Ubuntu-BD ] installing hardy direct from ISO

Shahriar Tariq shahriar at linux.org.bd
Tue Jun 3 13:53:27 BST 2008

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 6:46 PM, Ahmed Rafiq-ul-Islam <rafiq at aub5thcse.com>
wrote:

> I have another problem though: There is a "NFS Underground" folder on
> the NTFS drive that appears empty both on Windows and in Ubuntu. When
> I try deleting through Ubuntu, I get an error message.
>

> solutions comes for these msg.

And I got that too...

why partitioning is the first thing that pops up in your mind???

you have a headache try medicine first then consider cutting your head off
:P

I would recommend first trying to delete those files using RJs Method or
through Root Access.

if that fails you may recommend Formating the partition...

Thanking you
Shahriar