[ Ubuntu-BD ] Utility of WIN Button in Ubuntu

9el doctortomorrow at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 10:29:07 BST 2008

Hi all,
I am amazed to have found these in Ubuntu:
I wanted to find out the Win+E alternative in Ubuntu cuz you know the
benefits of using shortcuts :D
Now, I figured out these fine shortcuts in Ubuntu Hardy Heron 8.04
1. WIN+E shows all the Desktops as a Gallery (You know Ubuntu has two
desktops by default)
2. WIN+M/N shows Dark Theme on the Window(s) suitable for NightTime use.
3. WIN+2/3 Zooms the desktop

I'm newly using Ubuntu and encouraging others to use this(Even we are
training PHP+MySQL on Ubuntu)
Hope to see from the Ubuntuites share more interesting things here.

Regards

9el