[ Ubuntu-BD ] Ultamatix: The New Automatix

DarkLord (:= darklord2007 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 19:54:08 BST 2008

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Ultamatix-The-New-Automatix-90801.shtml

http://linux.softpedia.com/get/System/Installer-Setup/Ultamatix-39892.shtml

http://ultamatix.com/

What it has (101 applications / games):

Ubuntu Restricted Extras and Multimedia Codecs
Media Players and Editors
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Swiftweasel browser for your specific CPU
Swiftdove email client for your specific CPU
Additional fonts, MS fonts, and Red Hat Liberation fonts
Additional archiving tools (rar, unrar, ace, and 7zip, etc.)
Skype
Google Earth
DVD Ripping software
Codecs and Plugins (some unacceptable for use in the US and will prompt
you.)
Google Picasa
Wine & Wine doors
NON-FREE w32codecs and DVD codecs (you make this decision)
Nautilus Scripts (many scripts written by me)
SUN JAVA 1.6 JRE and JDK as per your agreement
OpenOffice Clipart
CheckGmail
xDVDshrink
Songbird
Developer Essentials - wow down my alley ;)
Microsoft Office OpenXML Translator
RTCW: Enemy Territory
Americas Army Game
Alien Arena 2007 Game
Amoebax Game
AssaultCube Game
ATanks Game
Legends Game
Sauerbraten Game
Frostwire
Atanks Game
Totem-Xine
Fspot
Kino
DeVeDe
Nautilus scripts (some written by me)
Extra Fonts
Nexuiz
Glest
Tremulous
Wesnoth
Open Arena
Warsow
Boswars
Vdrift
BzFlag
Screenlets
Gdesklets
Ubuntu-Tweak
Amarok 2 Neon (alpha)
More to follow
Orbital Sniper
Chess Games
Neverball
Urban Terror
Vegastrike
Tile Racer
Scorched 3D
FooBillard
Wormux
World Of Padman (WOP)
Frozen Bubble
Flightgear
Freecol
Globulation 2
Adobe Flash player 9 and works in 64bit...
Pingus Game
UFO: AI
Warzone 2100
Dark Oberon
Firefox Mplayer Plugin
NTFS Read / Write Support
K9 Copy
AMSN Chat Client
Pidgin
KVirc
Extra Themes
Chromium
Dragon Player
Amarok
Transmission torrent client
VLC Media Player
DVD Styler
ManDVD
Avant Window Navigator
Ultimate Edition Themes (32 & 64 bit) - Themes, Logins (GDM),
Wallpapers, Icons & Usplashes
Actioncube
Gridwars
Banshee - media player
Lives - Movie editor
Gourmet - Recipe Manager
Anjuta - IDE
Bluefish editor
Glade 3 - Programming GTK
Quanta Plus - HTML editor
Screem - HTML editor
Firestart - Firewall
BUM - Boot-up Manager
Acetone - ISO Editor
Start up manager
Sysinfo
KDE 3 Environment (Experimental)
XUbuntu Environment (Experimental)
Edubuntu Environment (Experimental)

--
DARKLORD (:=

Ishtiaque Ahmed (Foisal)

Contributor : http://mukto.org
(First opensource related web magazine in bangla language )

My Blog: http://foisal.wordpress.com
My youtube : http://www.youtube.com/medarklord