[ Ubuntu-BD ] ubuntu-bd.org and linux.org.bd Is Down

Kowsheek Mahmood kowsheek at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 09:32:14 BST 2008

Com'on this can happen to any site okay?

And it's not like Ubuntu BD never ever did anything right, if it does go
down once in a while, you must be patient. I am sure our brothers are
working hard to keep everything in shape and we must be thankful and not
critical because most of the times, everything is great.

Take care, I hope nothing serious is happening to you because the site
being down.

On 7/22/08, Omi <me at omiazad.net> wrote:

> Why the hell the sites goes down all the time? Are you guys serious about
> this or it's a joke for you?
>
> Stop this game. Okey?
>
> --
> Omi Azad
> Contributor
> Bangla Computing and Localization Projects:
> Ankur: http://www.ankurbangla.org
> Ekushey: http://www.ekushey.org

Kowsheek Mahmood
http://profile.to/redkid