[Ubuntu-BD] Mobidata EDGE Modem

Omi Azad me at omiazad.net
Sat Dec 27 16:21:54 GMT 2008

Heh Heh
Hasin may not have any idea on the phone. I'm giving you practical
information based on my own experience. My brother use to use Internet
with a Nokia 5500, then he switched to Nokia 3110 Classic, but after
looking at my performance he keep the Samsung and gave me the Nokia
3110c as I don't use Phone Internet in Dhaka, I let him have it and he
is still getting the best performance.

Apart from Samsung E250, SonyEricsson W300i is also best. It's a costly
phone comparing with the other options, but when I didn't know about
Samsung E250, W300i was the best on my list. Both of them will give you
fatafati performance.

And 9el, if you seriously need the SIM, contact me off the list. I think
I have a mountain of Business Solution SIM. LOL

--
Omi Azad <http://omi.net.bd> *|* +8803894550305 *|* Contributor of
Ekushey <http://ekushey.org>