[Ubuntu-BD] OT : সাবমেরিন ক্যাবল

tanjir orko_147 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 20 10:14:43 GMT 2008

didn't it happen because of the fiber cut in mediterranean sea? i was
reading this news  today morning, and it eventually disconnected most
part of asia from the rest of the world. last time (feb,2008) similar
incident took place because some ship "by mistake" anchored there. this
time three parallel lines (out of 4 major) were cut in 38 minutes- which seems to be
intentional. you can read the full story here:
may be another connection through pacific might help?
-----

tanjir

visit http://www.tanjir.net