[Ubuntu-BD] 6 years of Creative Commons License

tanjir orko_147 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 23:43:02 GMT 2008

My bad. Just to clarify, when I said unofficial, I meant the license I was talking about (1) is not directly Bangladesh Government recognized copyright license (2) is not usually signed in the presence of any lawfully appointed person or a third party. Hopefully it makes more sense. I didn't mean anything the way you interpreted.
Besides, I am neither a law student nor interested to confuse people by arguing on this issue but to start the project if any one comes forward. :) any hands up??

visit http://www.tanjir.net