[Ubuntu-BD] How to unrar and combine multiple RAR files on Ubuntu

tanjir orko_147 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 04:59:10 GMT 2008

Yah, it would be simpler if you had only ONE rar file. There is a way to divide a single file into few smaller rar files. Hafiz asked question about those files. I believe you have seen those if you have downloaded big files (eg: movies) from sites like megaupload or rapidshare.

-----

tanjir

visit http://www.tanjir.net