[Ubuntu-BD] Discussion and planning on RBL linux distro

Shabab Mustafa shabab.mustafa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 21:02:23 GMT 2008

TO WHOM WHO ARE DOWNLOADING THE TORRENT "SIMPLE ADD-ON"

Dear Buddies,

Upload a file in torrent does not hamper your Download at all. Because they
are different channels. If you do not use your upload limit, it cannot
increase you download limit. So, my humble request for not to do "কিপটামি"
and restrict your upload limit. It is not wise and against of community
behavior.

Thank you.

Regards

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 2:09 AM, DarkLord (:= <darklord2007 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Just imagine its a good open  torrent tracker :)
>
> Shabab Mustafa wrote:
> > But one thing, why in "pirate bay"? it sounds odd man!
> >

> its his choise cant say anything
> > On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 1:59 AM, Shabab Mustafa <
> shabab.mustafa at gmail.com>wrote:

বাংলায় লিখুন, বাংলায় পড়ুন..
WRITE IN BANGLA, READ IN BANGLA, VISIT http://omicronlab.com