[Ubuntu-BD] still volunteer needed

Shahriar Tariq shahriar at linux.org.bd
Mon Dec 8 12:01:48 GMT 2008

Hello guys

We have a large volunteer base that are energetic and helpful but we still
need few volunteers for the BLUA Forum http://forum.linux.org.bd/

many people are posting there problem but are not getting solution.

people are getting discouraged this way and many are criticizing BD Linux
community for poor support base...

I hope that you guys will be there to help people out

you don't have to visit the forum every now and then you also don't have to
visit the forum everyday... just add this rss feed so you are notified when
there is new posting in the forum and you can judge the feed and respond if
you want to help...

RSS Feed link
http://forum.linux.org.bd/rss.php

Hope to see you guys there...