[Ubuntu-BD] Problems after IBEX

Shabab Mustafa shabab.mustafa at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 23:08:46 GMT 2008

strange! If it is a playback problem you should not hear anything. And if it
is a Microphone settings problem then you listen from Echo server voice but
cannot listen the ping back voice of your own.

Have no further clue. I had solved it like that and it still working fine.

On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 4:49 AM, 9el <lenin at phpxperts.net> wrote:

> It didn't help... thats why... I also replied the persisting problem in
> followup.
>
> killall pulseadio   at least enables  Skype to  make sound of ring.
>
> but it keeps ringing and then says  sound playback error.
>
> so problem still persists.

> Use FreeOpenSourceSoftwares, Stop piracy, Let the developers live. Get
> a Free CD of Ubuntu mailed to your door without any cost. Visit :
> www.ubuntu.com
>

> On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 4:45 AM, Shabab Mustafa <shabab.mustafa at gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > > I need the Skype's voice to work REALLY urgent.
> >

> > I have already posted a solution earlier in a thread. Here is the
> > copy-paste.
> >

> > "OK. I got a solution for this. It is happening for a new feature in
> > Intrepid called "Pulse Audio". All we need to do is disable the pulse
> > audio first and then Run the Skype.
> >
> > 1. Open Terminal and type "killall pulseaudio"
> >
> > 2. Run the Skype."
> > --

বাংলায় লিখুন, বাংলায় পড়ুন..
WRITE IN BANGLA, READ IN BANGLA, VISIT http://omicronlab.com