[Ubuntu-BD] Mailing List Regulations [DOs & DONTs]

Shahriar Tariq shahriar at linux.org.bd
Tue Dec 2 09:49:34 GMT 2008

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 3:45 PM, 9el <lenin at phpxperts.net> wrote:

> I think there should be a monthly or weekly mail from the group denoting
> the
> regulations.
> The regulations should not be more than 10 simple lines (not containing
> more
> than 15words).
>
> That way a discipline can be maintained.

Do you think so? it will just annoy people... I mean sure spamming or such
things annoy us but sending automated mail to the list will be more annoying
in my humble opinion :)

but decision is upto the most readers. if they think it is wise to send
regulation note every month it can be managed...

--
Thanking you
Shahriar

Volunteer, Bangladesh Linux Users Alliance http://linux.org.bd