[Ubuntu-BD] Mohammad Hanif Ahmed's Member Invite

9el lenin at phpxperts.net
Tue Dec 2 07:30:04 GMT 2008

Well thats useless.  My scour invite was also sent automatically like this.
What these invite apps do is invite using the Address book. And Gmail users
have a addressbook full of anyone who was sent a mail from their account.
What measures should be taken is.... block messages like this through
filters.

A Linux Group really needs some foolproof hackers on the job  :)

Use FreeOpenSourceSoftwares, Stop piracy, Let the developers live. Get
a Free CD of Ubuntu mailed to your door without any cost. Visit :
www.ubuntu.com